Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Fundamentals v1.0
Today's organizations are challenged with rapidly detecting cybersecurity breaches and effectively responding to security incidents. Teams of people in Security Operations Centers (SOC’s) keep a vigilant eye on security systems, protecting their organizations by detecting and responding to cybersecurity threats. CCNA Cyber Ops prepares candidates to begin a career working with associate-level cybersecurity analysts within security operations centers.
This Implementing Cisco Cybersecurity Operations v1.0 (SECOPS) self-paced course allows learners to understand how a Security Operations Center (SOC) functions and the introductory-level skills and knowledge needed in this environment. It focuses on the introductory-level skills needed for a SOC Analyst at the associate level. Specifically, understanding basic threat analysis, event correlation, identifying malicious activity, and how to use a playbook for incident response.
- Define a SOC and the various job roles in a SOC
- Understand SOC infrastructure tools and systems
- Learn basic incident analysis for a threat-centric SOC
- Explore resources available to assist with an investigation
- Explain basic event correlation and normalization
- Describe common attack vectors
- Learn how to identify malicious activity
- Understand the concept of a playbook
- Describe and explain an incident respond handbook
- Define types of SOC Metrics
- Understand SOC Workflow Management system and automation
This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
|$1,500.00 for 1 year of access|