Cisco CCNP Route & Switch Certification Training
Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) v2.0 is a Professional-level self-study technical course in the curriculum for the CCNP Route & Switch certification. This is an advanced course on Cisco routing configuration. Upon completion of this course students will be able to configure and optimize a routing domain using OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, PBR, IP SLA and configure redistribution when needed. This course covers routing for both IPv4 and IPv6.
- Describe routing protocols, different remote connectivity options and their impact on routing, and implement RIPng
- Configure EIGRP in IPv4 and IPv6 environment
- Configure OSPF in IPv4 and IPv6 environment
- Implement route redistribution using filtering mechanisms
- Implement path control using policy based routing and IP SLA
- Implement enterprise Internet connectivity
- Secure Cisco routers according to best practices and configure authentication for routing protocols
This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
|Intermediate||$600.00 for 1 year of access|