Cisco Nexus 9000 Switches Training
Configuring Cisco Nexus 9000 Switches in ACI Mode (DCAC9K) v 4.2 is a self-study course that covers the key components and procedures that Field Engineers, Systems Engineers, and Systems Administrators need to know in order to understand, deploy, configure, and manage Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) mode, as well as how to connect the ACI fabric to external networks and services.
This training features ACI APIC v 4.2.
- Describe the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switch ACI
- Discuss the ACI fabric
- Review Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switch hardware
- Configure the ACI controller (APIC)
- Configure ACI L4-L7 service integration
- Integrate the APIC hypervisor
- Understand the programmability and orchestration of the ACI network
- Discuss ACI connectivity to outside networks
- Implement ACI management
- Describe migration options with ACI
This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
|Advanced||$1,500.00 for 1 year of access|